Friday, October 4, 2013

Heres The Scoop

Today is October 4, 2013. It has been a good week. I did not so good no my states test. I will continue working on my states. The one think I find difficult when learning about states is the states!
In math we have been working on Place Value. I think Place Value is awesome. We worked on itunes u with Ms.Ellis in math. I really love lt. The most interesting thing working with itunes u is really fun.








We started on a new novel called Shiloh. It is about a dog that started on getting beat then a person was walking a the dog started to follow him and he went back to his home but he could not ceep him so they took him to Judd. The one the I like so far about the novel is Shiloh. The one thing I didn't like was Judd. One character trait that describes the main character Marty is loyal,nice,cined.



October is breast cancer Awareness month. Three important facts about it are



No comments:

Post a Comment