Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Walker5th grade wonder

I'm in a class called 5th grade wonders and when  I first walked in the class I was nervous and then I got use to doing a lot of work as the days went on I was happy but when I found out who my teacher was I said yes lord. The thing that I expect to learn is the hard submath. If I was the teacher I would  change the lunch Manu and I would change that everyone get blezzers ever day and candy. I have enjoyed the math the teacher and the music class. The hardest thing I had to do is reading hard books. my mom is the important because she made me and she love me very much. I like to sing and dance because it make me happy it make me smile. mrs.walker because she push me to do thing so I can make it some were in life. 

No comments:

Post a Comment